FREE Video Lesson Worth $20! Access 10000 Questions From P1 to P6! Access 300 Hours of Video Explanations! Video Tutorials to Tough PSLE Questions!
Primary 5 Problem Sums/Word Problems - Try FREE
- Attempting as Guest
- Attempt Mode: Attempt Single Question
There are 4 types of animals in a zoo.
There are monkeys,lions,seals and tigers.
The following information shows the population statistics of the zoo:
1. 18% of the animals are monkeys.
2. 12% of the animals are lions.
3. 10% of the animals are seals.
The remaining animals are 2280 tigers.
(a) How many monkeys are there in the zoo?
(b) What is the total number of animals in the zoo?
Notes to student:
- If the question above has parts, (e.g. (a) and (b)), given that the answer for part (a) is 10 and the answer for part (b) is 12, give your answer as:10,12